This is why I never started a blog before...I never keep up with it. When I had a diary as a kid I wrote in it religiously for a week maybe two then would forget about it. Seems the same thing is happening here. Well we went to Walt Disney World last week. Morgan had a wonderful time. She was in heaven. The child just loved every minute and didn't want to come home. We will go again. She was just taken aback by everything there. She rode most all the rides she could. She just hit the ride limit. It is 40 inches on most and she is 41 inches...yay for tall 3 year olds. We took her on bug thunder railroad...the magic kingdoms only roller coaster and she hated it. Angel and I loved it but she hated it. She didn't like alot of the rides, but we rode anyways. She loved the carousel and dumbo. She really hated the tea cups. We had a fabulous time and I will write more about it later...I should have blogged daily while we were there...but I was having too much fun.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
updating
This is why I never started a blog before...I never keep up with it. When I had a diary as a kid I wrote in it religiously for a week maybe two then would forget about it. Seems the same thing is happening here. Well we went to Walt Disney World last week. Morgan had a wonderful time. She was in heaven. The child just loved every minute and didn't want to come home. We will go again. She was just taken aback by everything there. She rode most all the rides she could. She just hit the ride limit. It is 40 inches on most and she is 41 inches...yay for tall 3 year olds. We took her on bug thunder railroad...the magic kingdoms only roller coaster and she hated it. Angel and I loved it but she hated it. She didn't like alot of the rides, but we rode anyways. She loved the carousel and dumbo. She really hated the tea cups. We had a fabulous time and I will write more about it later...I should have blogged daily while we were there...but I was having too much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment