So it was a rainy day today, we got one of our last cool fronts for the year today. We may get lucky and have one or two more before the season is over, but it isn't likely.
Morgan had school today, but afterwards her and I watched Mama Mia and then High School Musical 3. We had fun, singing and dancing to the music of both movies. Then I started cooking dinner. When I went to check on her I saw her playing so sweetly with her star wars toys and her little people princess castle. She is so unique. A pink and purple castle for her star wars toys.
Well here are the pictures...
oh and I have learned I take A LOT of pictures so I am going to start sharing them more and more...
2 comments:
I love the pics of her captivated by HSM3. You have a gorgeous girl! I think I will have to try the glow sticks on a rainy day idea. Of course, now the rain has gone away that I know that little trick lol
just becareful with the glow sticks, she decided to chew on them later. I called poison control and they said they are nontoxic but irritate the mouth. (she told us her mouth was burning)
Post a Comment