Thursday, July 30, 2009

our summer

FLEW BY...Doesn't seem like we did alot. I started working this summer, and that occupied alot of my time. I am just now getting back into the swing of things, for a while I had zero energy to do anything other than work and spend time with family before bed.
Morgan is getting to spend all day sunday with her grandma, which she seems to be enjoying alot. She goes with grandma to the "farm" in needville, and gets to play with her cousins.
Morgan has been to visit Grandpa a few times this summer, but I know she would love to have gone a few more.
We took a day trip to space center houston, and to kemah. I think we all enjoyed kemah more than space center.
We aren't taking a big vacation this year, instead we are thinking about taking a weekend trip to dallas to go to six flags. That may happen in september.
It is hard to believe school starts soon...although Morgan is dying to go back. We ran into one of her classmates recently around town at a play place, and she was in heaven.




Random pictures...

Morgan and Paitin

on the train in kemah

sponge bob


stingrays at the sting ray reef



4th of july




dance recital





cooling off in the yard






diva




taking a break at chick fil a


rock star

No comments: