Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter was a fun filled day for Morgan. Starting at Memaw and Papaws house where she stayed the night before, and then another egg hunt at their church before I picked her up and she went to spend easter with the family in Needville.

Baby boy is trucking along and growing good. I dont think he EVER stops moving, seriously. At least it isn't painful movements :). We have 9 weeks left as of the 8th. Time sure is flying...still need to figure out that new blog name...

Now for the Easter pictures...



In her Easter dress
With Cousin Kaleb after the hunt

2 comments:

Some Suburban Mom said...

OMG she is getting so big and grown up looking. I love the pic in her Easter dress :)

Hope you are feeling well, and I'm glad baby boy isn't kicking so much it hurts. Only 8 weeks to go :)

luckylize said...

luv this pic!!