Tuesday, April 29, 2008

george ranch

Today Morgan and I went to the George Ranch. We went for the purpose of taking spring pics. However we both ended up having a totally great time. We toured one of the homes, we watched the cowboys do a demonstration, saw just about every inch of the place. She had a great time and asked to go back tomorrow. She loved it. It is close enough I am thinking of getting a pass for the year to take her there often. They have demonstrations going on at all of the homes, and many other places. She got asked if she wanted to learn how to do laundry 1830's style. She politely declined.

The funniest part was at the end we were petting a horse and when we walked away he looked like he was going to follow us and so I told Morgan look he is following you he like you petting him. WRONG!!! he turned around and crapped. Thanks Mr. Horse.

There are some pics at the bottom

http://www.georgeranch.org/






No comments: