Monday, April 28, 2008

her honey

Today we went to get dog food. We pick it up from the kennel in town where the dogs stay when we vacation. Well every time we go in there she has to get honey a toy (a baby). Forget the other dogs she just wants to get honey something. So today we go in and she picks out the cutest pig that oinks when it is shaken. On the way home we had to run a few more errands and she wanted to bring honeys baby in with her. I told her no at the first place to which she responded because someone will steal her and honey will be sad!?
This child loves her dog like she was a sister, and tattles on her as if she were one too. Poor honey can't even talk back.
gotta end this one she is in the bath tub and knowing her she is emptying every shampoo and conditioner in her reach.
...........................................................................
scratch all of that the best part of today was 5 minutes ago after the shower I came out to the living room to get her dressed and she was sitting on the couch squeezing one of her breasts (that are nonexistent) and looking at it. I asked her what she was doing. "I am checking out my nu-nu's" she says. I asked her why and she said because they had itchies. But I almost died laughing that the "checking out my nu-nu's".

No comments: