Thursday, January 22, 2009

lovely weather


It has been beautiful out lately. We are taking advantage of it, because before we know it we will be sweltering again. So after I got Morgan from school today her and I ran to get some bday gifts for friends, and then to walmart to get keys cut. I lost my keys, and then as soon as I got home angel tells me he found them...I swear I looked where he said they were. Angel started the grill while her and I were out and we cooked burgers and ate outside. Then we all played and hung out until it was time to come in and get ready for bed.
Tomorrow Morgan and I are going to a park with our playgroup. I am loving this great weather!
Here are some more boring outside pictures....
waiting on dinner
yay she mastered the circle swing
(with a little help)

look at her go


peek a boo



she got this while running errands today, because she told me she can't sleep with the light on, but she has to have the light on because with out it on the bad guys come...she's sweet. So she got the mask and didn't use it. I was shocked she knew what it was for...

laying like honey....

No comments: