Friday, January 16, 2009

Steal

Morgan and I went to Target tonight to get birthday gifts for her friends. She has 5 parties in the next week (saturday-saturday). None of them over lap thankfully so we can make them all...YAY!
Well while at target I told her "don't ask for anything" of course she asked but promptly appologized. She found POLLY POCKETS! Poll Pockets like they were back when I was young. So neat. So we got some of those. ONLY because they were $0.50 each...STEAL #1.
One of the parties she is going to is a dress up party. I was going to put her in one of the 5 snowwhite dresses we have (even though cinderella is coming to the party) but I found the gold one for $5...STEAL #2. I found a few other great steals too, but thats enough for now.
Morgan played for a good hour at the kitchen table with her new polly pockets.
NICE!

Mo and her polly's.
They came in cars not clam shell cases but still it is the tiny girls


see


her dress. We did the pin curls tonight so I will share pictures tomorrow evening after the party
:)




No comments: