Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting ready for Easter...

We had a lot to do Saturday to get ready for Easter.
First we met Christian, kaleb, and Tia Liz at a park
and got some pictures of the kids together.


It was freezing (well windy and cool)



I got a few of just Morgan as we waited on my clients






My clients happened to be people I knew, so it was ok that Morgan was at the park with us.
Her and the kids got along great, and played like they were the best of friends.




yes, that is Morgan scaling the waterfall.



After the park we went home and hung out with daddy before he had to leave for work.
I baked a new bunny cake and Morgan decorated it.

a new bunny cake...


all done


After the bunny cake, we met Ms. Stephanie and Maddie at chickfila
for a dinner play date. The girls played while the mom's chatted and cleared their heads.
We left to go home and dye eggs and get dressed for church.

egg time



Morgan loved it,
and this was the first year I just sat back and let her do it all.
(except mixing the food coloring and water even though she asked if she could)



pretty eggs. They were yummy too. I had some for breakfast.
After eggs I gave Morgan a bath, and changed our clothes then we were off to the Easter vigil at church. Even though it lasted until 10pm, she was fairly well behaved.

No comments: