Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I woke Morgan up early
so that daddy could watch her hunt eggs
and see her basket before he left for work.


She was full of excitement

she was running all around


yay pie little pony coloring books
(well thats what she calls them)


watching Pinocchio
it was in her basket



my dad the genius...
flying a kite in a thunderstorm...by the power lines
love ya dad ;)



We had no clue when the rain was going to let up so we took advantage of one of the good times when it was just sprinkling...or as Mo says "sparkling" (like sparkles).
Matt, Rob and I hid the egg. Rob and I just threw them around and sat them on stuff.
Matt on the other hand had to really hid them.
I admit it did make it more fun, but took a while longer.
egg hunt time








where are they matt?





confetti eggs!
It did finally get sunny. About an hour after we did eggs. The girls went out and played on the slip n slide and trampoline, but I didn't get any pictures...sorry.


No comments: