Wednesday, December 3, 2008

another morgan funny

on the way to school the other morning it was freezing...ok well it is south texas we dont ever freeze but freezing to our standards.
So I turn on the heat and on high because school is only 3 minutes away in the car.
She yells at me "mom dont turn on the ac I am freezing"
me 'i am not silly it is the heater"
"mommy's toes are like icicles they are so cold"
her "mmm yummmy icicles"

She is hilarious.

Soccer is done, dance is moving good, the holidays are in full swing, her birthday and party are fastly approaching and I am bussier and bussier by the day...some one save me...j/k I love having too much to do.

I will add pictures at another date...maybe tonight if you are lucky but I still have to update my photo blog...and other fabulous things like baking bread for sandwiches for our picnic tomorrow. yay.

No comments: