Monday, December 22, 2008

first Christmat dinner

Today we met Angel's family for Christmas dinner. It was nice to get to see everyone even if it was for just a couple of hours. The children exchanged gifts, and then we called it a night.
During the day Morgan and I made and decorated sugar and ginger bread cookies.
I think I brought 4 cookies home and I think I made about 6 dozen. WOW!
I also made a pecan pie and a pumpkin pie. I heard they were good, but I don't like either and didn't try them.


Putting "snow" on the snowmen


Her finished work...
(well mom's I wouldnt let her ice, she just got to put sugar and use the cookie cutters)


More cookies

MMMM mom you're right they were worth the wait.
I wouldn't let her eat any until after dinner
of course


Christian(9), Miranda(1), Kaleb(3) and Morgan(4)

No comments: