Christmas day we got up and I started our traditional breakfast. Sausage balls and monkey bread. mmm that is yummy stuff. Morgan did just like I did as a kid, no sausage balls, and all monkey bread.
She made it a new tradition when she called it cake and told us it was Jesus' birthday cake. :)
We ate after presents, I made a few more sugar cookies, and then we went to Deke and Sandy's for Christmas lunch. After lunch we all loaded up and we to see Memaw and Papaw. They couldn't make it this year because Memaw was in the hospital. She had a stroke on the 23rd, but is doing great. They put her on some new medication and she should be home in a day or two.
She made it a new tradition when she called it cake and told us it was Jesus' birthday cake. :)
We ate after presents, I made a few more sugar cookies, and then we went to Deke and Sandy's for Christmas lunch. After lunch we all loaded up and we to see Memaw and Papaw. They couldn't make it this year because Memaw was in the hospital. She had a stroke on the 23rd, but is doing great. They put her on some new medication and she should be home in a day or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment