Monday, February 9, 2009

childrens museum of houston

Friday we went to the Children's Museum of Houston with our mom's club.
It was so neat, I haven't been there since I was well very young, so young I barely remember it.
Morgan had a blast though, and there was so much to do.
Here are a few images from our time there.
After the museum, the few of us that made it took a walk about six blocks over to Herman Park
where we pickniked and let the kids run around.
Morgan playing with the canal

watching the ball go round and round

trying to lift the bag, it was heavy


she was supposed to stack these...but decided climbing would be better



You put a coin in here, turn the crank, and watch your coin travel.
Then the machine starts making a loud noise and that is when Morgan ran off...lol





No comments: