Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday

Well our weekend is off to a booming start. Today was the monthly social for our mom's club. It was a Mardi Gras theme. We had a blast. After that the family took a trip to the state park, then Mo and I headed to the Y for our nightly trip. After that it was Target to get HSM 3. Finally home for dinner. I didn't get any pictures of her and her HSM, but i think it was truely the highlight of her day, even though the entire day was a blast.

Beads...she was less than thrilled to be wearing them. She was happy to take them home, but didn't want to wear them during the social

playing during the music demo.

BUBBLES!!


The kids made Mardi Gras masks...cute.



First time on the fire pole...look at her face. When she was done she was beaming and ready to go again.




I <3 this picture!


playing in the rocks
@@


We took Honey for her first bike riding trip.
She was worn out by the days end.
Honey was upset she and I gave Morgan and Angel a head start and
well she pulled my bike and me to catch up with them.
But all in all I think she really enjoyed herself.

on the slide...
and that ends another fun family day at the park.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I LOVE that picture too. She is so cute!!!

sarah said...

Thanks!