This was weird. Last night (Saturday) Morgan woke up and told me she had to use the bathroom. I told her Ok well go then. She started walking into the living room (the bathroom is behind her) so I stopped her and said Morgan the bathroom is that way. She started crying and so I figured I would let her do her thing. She walked to the trash can and squatted. I picked her up, she started crying again. I carried her to the bathroom, sat her on the toilet and she peed. But then she sat there for 5 minutes crying. So I picked her up again and helped her into bed. Once she was in bed she was asleep in less than two seconds.
It was all so weird. Hopefully it never happens again, and if it does I catch her before she does anything (like peeing in the kitchen).
No comments:
Post a Comment