Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fun with old friends


To day Morgan and I drove out to Lake Jackson to pick up Crystal and Paitin who went with us to the social security office so the mom's could change their names. I know how awful...I have been married over 4 years and haven't changed my name yet...well I am official now.
After the big name change we celebrated with mcdonalds and a stop off to visit the sahagun family. It was April and 3 of her 4 kids. The twins have gotten so big and are so beautiful. The girls had a blast playing together, and Josh fit himself in there even though he was out numbered.
On the way home we picked up Christian and KK with the plans of going to see starwars, but I got drenched in rain getting kk, and then we were going to be late for the movie...so we did pizza and video games. Better luck next time.

Here are some pics...since I know that is what you really want to see...










No comments: