Well tomorrow is the start of school for morgan. Today was the start for most kids in the area who go to school. I took Morgan with me into a shop to grab lunch and the guy behind the counter was asking her why she wasn't in school. I was like she is only 3, but she starts prek tomorrow. My baby is growing up. She is the same size physically as a kindergartener. It is so heartbreaking.
This morning we went to a new shopping center on the way to Katy that has one of those in ground water fountains, and she played with a couple friends for about 2 hours. I forgot my camera so no pics from that.
But this evening we went out back and Morgan played for an hour or so. I wanted her to get good and tired since she has to start getting up early for school starting tomorrow. I am trying to get her and I on a normal schedule. I need to start going to bed early in order for this to work. I am just not able to go without sleep like I used to.
Well here are some pictures from this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment