Just hanging out around the house today. Morgan woke up early and Angel fixed her breakfast while I got to "sleep in". He got me at 9:30. We put gas in both vehicles this morning, and ran a couple errands. Then played at home.
Morgan and I watched sleeping beauty, played, and colored. We worked on her coloring in the lines, and she is doing much better. She has also figured out you dont have to color with just one crayon, but with many.
Morgan and I watched sleeping beauty, played, and colored. We worked on her coloring in the lines, and she is doing much better. She has also figured out you dont have to color with just one crayon, but with many.
We had a talk later in the evening about her back talking...boy I didn't think I would have to deal with that just yet...


No comments:
Post a Comment