Tuesday, August 12, 2008

old friends

Today we took a drive out to Lake Jackson to visit crystal and paitin. Paitin and Morgan are a little less then 2 months apart. Crystal and I have known each other since 7th grade and have been good friends since high school. So our daughters had no choice but to be friends. They are so alike it is spooky. But it makes for very enjoyable playdates since the girls never fight. I think that is probably because they never see each other and dont have time to get sick of each other. Well we went to take bridal pictures of crystal. She got married in june, and I had told her I would do bridal pics for her. So we went to the lake jackson civic center where the girls played in the fountain and then to the beach where the girls played again.









No comments: