Well it has been a couple days since I posted. Morgan went to my dad and stepmom's this weekend for the entire weekend...She loved it. Angel and I were worried at first, but they had a great time and on sunday morgan still didn't want to leave. And today when she got in trouble she said she wanted Grandpa. I know she got spoiled rotten while there. But at least she had a good time :).
Today we took advantage of the beautiful day or the calm before the storm if you will. We took morgan out back to play for a while. Then morgan and I went to Target to look for new rugs. I think I am gonna look around some more and see if some place else has something different.
Today we took advantage of the beautiful day or the calm before the storm if you will. We took morgan out back to play for a while. Then morgan and I went to Target to look for new rugs. I think I am gonna look around some more and see if some place else has something different.
outside
reading daddy's starwars book
No comments:
Post a Comment