Well a little early, but Morgan is going to be Cruella DeVil. She is excited. For school she has to be a character from the 101 dalmatians. So I just figured we would go all out and make her Cruella for Halloween and the party at school.
Any tips on how to put that costume together or extra ideas would be great. I am either going to make or buy a black dress (preferable satin and long so most likely make). The coat I haven't decided if I am going to go with the original white fur with red lining or make a dalmatian fur coat. Black tights obviously, then red shoes which I was thinking of fake red crocs for comfort, plus I don't see Mo wearing red high heels...lol. The red elbow gloves are going to be the hardest thing to find. I think I may have to make them or buy and adult pair and modify them. The wig I have a link for, as well as the cigarette holder. Oh I also have to make a fur purse and find some stuffed dalmatian toys. The purse I will have double as her trick or treat bag.
She was telling me she could say "wretched world" to people.
2 comments:
It might be easier to buy white kids gloves and dye them red...
It might be easier to buy white kids gloves and dye them red...
Post a Comment