Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday fun

Well Fridays are play group for us. Our group decided to go to Chuck E Cheese. The kids were of course thrilled the adults just so so. It was alot less crowded then I thought it would be, and very enjoyable. We were there for four hours. Yes 4 hours. I have never spent that much time in there total let alone in one day. I think besides our group there were maybe 10 other people. So the kids with us got to run the show pretty much.
Afterwards we came home and vegged. Morgan played dress up and watched sleeping beauty for the 8,384,264,975 time. She just got it and Beauty and the Beast last week and watches them both about 6 times a day. Sleeping Beauty is by far her favorite. Good thing she has a vhs in her room...lol.
Before bed instead of a story the family did some coloring together. All of us spread out on the living room floor with morgan's crayons and coloring books.
Ah and I am loving having Morgan back on schedule since school has started. I really slacked over the summer and let her go to sleep when ever, and she let me sleep in way too many times.
We are now up and down around 7:30 every day. We wake no later then 7:45 (which I am not loving) and she in bed by 7:30 and out by 7:45 every night (which I totally adore).





At home in dress up with a sticker on her forehead
that she didn't think i could see



No comments: