Monday, September 29, 2008

family photos

Morgan has been asking to be in dance class. I told her that I used to be in dance and I could she her pictures of me. She has been asking for a couple days now to see pictures of when I was "a dancing girl". So I drug out the albums, and the boxes of old photos and we went through them all.
We saw everyone's pictures. We even found a picture from when Rob, Bekah and I were all in dance. She said Uncle Rob can't do dance, only girls. She absolutly loved looking at the pictures of her family. I noticed after a while she started horging a select few behind her back...Mainly pictures of her Uncle Rob at all different ages. Her favorite one was his prom pic and she said look mom "true love".
She picked a few that she wanted to have in her room and so we put them up in there. It was nice to look back at the past and share it with her. She enjoyed seeing everyone she knew when they looked different, or in her words had "different faces".

No comments: