Well fall soccer has started and Morgan is so excited. She got lucky this year and a few kids from her school are playing with the league too. One of the girls from her class last year is on her team this year. The girls were so happy to see each other.
After soccer this morning Mo and I went to chickfila and while I read my book, she played on the play set there. I let her play two hours and she still wasn't ready to leave when it was time.
After soccer this morning Mo and I went to chickfila and while I read my book, she played on the play set there. I let her play two hours and she still wasn't ready to leave when it was time.
The big day made for a tired little girl com 7:00. She was so starving all evening she said so I made dinner but she refused to eat. Then when I told her it was time to get in the bath it was tears and protest until she was layed in bed.
Oh we tried pin curls again tonight so we will see in the morning how that turns out. I tried them on her last night but did them wrong and they didn't look good at all...oops. In her words they were horrible...glad she isn't worried about hurting my feelings.

Oh we tried pin curls again tonight so we will see in the morning how that turns out. I tried them on her last night but did them wrong and they didn't look good at all...oops. In her words they were horrible...glad she isn't worried about hurting my feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment