Thank goodness school is back in session. I love our routine. However I need to get my own butt in gear because it seems I am putting her to bed just a little too late. Mainly because fromthe minute we start bath until prayers are said and she is tucked in for the night it is a cry fest. I shoot for 7:30 or 8:00 and she is asleep the minute her head hits the pillow. I am going to try this week for 6:30-7:00 and see how that helps.
She doesn't nap, and hasnt since around 18 months. If she naps she is up super late. So we just tweak bed time to help her get the sleep her body needs. Normally she is awake everyday at 8:00am, and not much later even on days she doesn't have school.
Well it is to be determined...we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment