Today Morgan had a playdate while I babysat for a friend. We have known Maddie since before both the girls were one. Stephanie and I met at the knitting group through the church. We both showed up on the same day, and I had morgan in tow. She eventually starting bringing Maddie and since then the girls have played together weekly. They love getting together at the coffee shop and having their treat and playing.
Well today we ate breakfast (Maddie got here early). Then went outside to play and have a small snack. Then after that we swam for a good hour or two. The girls told me they were hungry so we went in for lunch and then back out for the rest of those grape popsicles. Then back in the pool to rinse off.
Maddie was exhausted. Her mom called me not even 5 minutes after they left and said thanks for wearing out my kid. Morgan on the other hand was still going...that kid has way too much energy.
After they left Morgan, and Angel went out back to play while I got stuff ready to start dinner. She sat at her table and talked to him while he got the bbq pit ready. It was so cute. I love how she just goes on and on talking. After dinner he and her played the wii some. She loves the ski ball game and is getting really good at it.
While they played I got to relax in a nice hot bath. I was like Maddie just wiped out from the big morning. Morgan joined me in the bath after I was done relaxing. We had quiet time while we watched the travel channel (big dorks...lol).
Now Morgan is sleeping she was fighting it so bad. She called me in the room to get something for her and I said in a minute. I went in about 5 minutes later to find her with her head under her pillow. I was waiting for her to pop up and yell suprise...but no...she fell asleep like that waiting for me to come in. So I fixed her gave her the stuffed animal she dropped and tucked her back in.
Well today we ate breakfast (Maddie got here early). Then went outside to play and have a small snack. Then after that we swam for a good hour or two. The girls told me they were hungry so we went in for lunch and then back out for the rest of those grape popsicles. Then back in the pool to rinse off.
Maddie was exhausted. Her mom called me not even 5 minutes after they left and said thanks for wearing out my kid. Morgan on the other hand was still going...that kid has way too much energy.
After they left Morgan, and Angel went out back to play while I got stuff ready to start dinner. She sat at her table and talked to him while he got the bbq pit ready. It was so cute. I love how she just goes on and on talking. After dinner he and her played the wii some. She loves the ski ball game and is getting really good at it.
While they played I got to relax in a nice hot bath. I was like Maddie just wiped out from the big morning. Morgan joined me in the bath after I was done relaxing. We had quiet time while we watched the travel channel (big dorks...lol).
Now Morgan is sleeping she was fighting it so bad. She called me in the room to get something for her and I said in a minute. I went in about 5 minutes later to find her with her head under her pillow. I was waiting for her to pop up and yell suprise...but no...she fell asleep like that waiting for me to come in. So I fixed her gave her the stuffed animal she dropped and tucked her back in.
bbqing
talking to daddy
with maddie
No comments:
Post a Comment