Saturday, July 5, 2008

magic nuudles

Today was kind of a lazy day. I am so tired from driving and going to bed late last night, plus getting up early today. It is also rainy so we just stayed inside and played lazy. We watched movies, ate left overs and snacked. She is watching Harry Potter right now. ABC fam is showing number 2 and 3 and 3 is about to start. She loves harry potter, but the new one gives her nightmares.
Well we got a new "toy" after hearing a friend rave about it. They are called magic nuudles (http://www.magicnuudles.com/) Morgan loved them. I wrote her name on the glass with a dry erase marker and she stuck the nuudles on the lines.
She had a blast. I also drew a flower and a butterfly. She tells me that tomorrow she wants to make a turtle and a fish.
Thankfully it is almost bath and bed time. I am exhausted and ready to crash.
just starting
almost done with her name
all done
her masterpiece




No comments: