Thursday, July 17, 2008

new bed

Today I redid Morgan's room. I took everything out moved everything around and made room for a full size bed and two dressers. She loves it. This will be her first time in her life to sleep in a room all by herself.
This is a project I had been meaning to do for a while...finally I did it.
Here are some pics taken of her room after the redo...I stood in the center and turned and took pics. It is a small room so everything is on against the walls.
The dressers are older than anyone I know...lol. They were my great grandparents, and then mine as a child. I have the bed too, but it needs to be fixed before I can put it up. So that is why there is no headboard or foot board. I am staining new hardware for the dressers too many of the old ones broke through the years so that is why so many are missing. I still need to put up the mirrors over the dressers, but everything else is as it should be...other then she needs a bigger room...lol

oh the flowers and butterflies I painted when she was an infant...she wants her walls blue now...
she also wants blue and pink curtains...so we will see. The bathroom is blue so I don't think we will go that way with her room.




No comments: