Tuesday, July 22, 2008

yesterday and today


Today we got up even earlier and morgan went to mothers day out with her friend morgan. They are doing a summer program this week and next. It is a godsend for her. She is so ready for school to be back in session. She still asks daily if she can go to school. She can't wait for August. Today was a little longer than she is used to. Her school is 830-1130 mdo is 900-300. She took a lunch and wow...ate almost all of it...I overpacked because I wasn't sure what she would eat and what she wouldn't. She rarely eats standard lunch stuff for me so I was pleased. She also took a nap and it must have been a really good one because she didn't fall asleep until after 10.00pm and I layed her down at 900. normally if she was up at 830 she would be asleep by 830.
After MDO we went to the snocone stand with our friends and saw Tia Liz and KK and grandma Bea. Morgan enjoyed seeing her family, especially kk who she hadn't seen in a while.
Then back home where we just took it easy the rest of the day.
Sorry no pics from today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yesterday (7.21) we got up early...or early for us this summer and went to a near by splash pad with the moms club. We had a blast. Morgan ran and played for a good two hours. They snacked there and played some more. Those splash pads are great fun. I wish we had them as kids...oh well the sprinkler did just as good.

When we got home from there we got dried off, changed and left for my dad's house. His birthday is wednesday and it just so happened that all of us could make it to his house on monday. Robert and Bekah were off so that was a treat to see both of them. I rarely see bekah any more...but I know she is busy with work and all that.
She went right to the dress up stuff when we got there.
This outfit was bekahs halloween one year when she was about 8 or 10.

cake time....

No comments: