Well today we mostly ran errands. We went to Houston, then the bank, then target, hobby lobby, then for lunch at sandy mcgees which is mine and Mo's favorite place for lunch together. After lunch we ran to kroger to get stuff for dinner, then for a sno cone beacuse I promised...Finally home...
yummy broccoli cheese soup
Once home we started her Magic Rocks...so cool. I remember Robert and I had these as kids err well Rob had them, I just enjoyed them too. They were so neat. Morgan sat there for 30 minutes watching them grow while I fixed hamburger patties.
Box

Starting out
growing
watching
all done
After dinner we went for a swim. We had a blast, we are loving our pool. It was a great purchase. Right after the pool we came in for a shower and bath. I walked into the bathroom to check on morgan and bam I fell flat on my back...I am ok, just shocked. I have to laugh at myself I am so clumsy it is just awful. Angel didn't even come check to see who fell. He already knew it was me being clumsy. Morgan was worried...she is a sweet heart, but she got back to playing as soon as she heard me laughing.
After dinner we went for a swim. We had a blast, we are loving our pool. It was a great purchase. Right after the pool we came in for a shower and bath. I walked into the bathroom to check on morgan and bam I fell flat on my back...I am ok, just shocked. I have to laugh at myself I am so clumsy it is just awful. Angel didn't even come check to see who fell. He already knew it was me being clumsy. Morgan was worried...she is a sweet heart, but she got back to playing as soon as she heard me laughing.



No comments:
Post a Comment