Thursday, July 10, 2008

carrots and broccoli

Today was boring. The only thing neat was at dinner...well 2 hours after angel and I ate morgan said she was hungry. She wanted everything but what I fixed. I made italian chicken which is cut up chicken breast browned in the skillet, add italian dressing and veggies. We add squash, zuccini, broccoli, and carrots. I gave morgan chicken, carrots and broccoli. All of which she loves...nope not today.
In a scene very reminicent of childhood she sat there and made every nasty face she could think of as she almost out did her aunt Rebekah with the gagging and coughing. If she would have thrown up I think she would have taken the crown from Rebekah.
Morgan's was all such an act though. She loves carrots and broccoli and oftens eats both veggies raw with ranch dip. I fix broccoli with dinner at least once a week. It is a favorite here.




No comments: