Monday, July 7, 2008

another slow day

We just kind of hung out today. We went to get some things at HEB to make our own natural cleaners. I hate the smell of regular cleaners they burn my nose. So we got Dr. Bronners soap, vinegar, baking soda, and borax. Also some essential oils. After smelling a few of the oils I think lavendar is my favorite so far. I have heard of rose oil so I bet that is fantastic. After making those we started cleaning. The work really well, and my house was smelling fantastic to boot.
We had to take Angel's truck in for work today...the alignment is off so it is getting worked on. Hopefully it is fixed by this weekend. Since we were on that side of town we took angel to the barber. Morgan and I got a snocone while we waited for him to finish. Then back home.
Our friends morgan and megan came by and hung out with us for a while. The girls played, and Our Morgan was not herself today. I a not sure what got into her, but she fell asleep great. I am thinking I may have to start making her nap again. She is getting so fussy in the evening. Which is so unlike her. Maybe it is just a phase.
After the girls left, I was cleaning in the kitchen, and morgan got into the bite no more polish I have on my end table...it was all on her legs...what a mess. I cant believe the things she gets into sometimes. Poor child was in pain when I had to take the polish off with the nail polish remover...she has such sensitive skin.
Grandma stopped by in the evening and right after she left it was bedtime for morgan.

she fixed her hair this morning...
(sorry it is blurry it was taken with my cell and she moved)
at the sno cone stand by the barber
(sorry tia Liz we would have come to see you but couldn't leave daddy)

No comments: