Today was a fun day full of adventure and new things. To go along with the fun was my kooky kiddo and her crazy mouth. We got up, got dressed and went to the state park (brazos bend) Morgan loves it there. On the way she told me her sunglasses were awful (1 of 10 pairs she has). I asked her why? she says because she needs a new pair.
So when we get to the park we go and find a playground and picnic spot. She plays for a little bit while I set up the lunch. My poor city gal won't go down the slide because she saw a spider on it. So she climbs down and helps me with lunch. Afterwards we get in the car and go to the other playground...the big one...the fun one.
On our way to the fun playground we see a few baby armadillo not all together but still neat. Then a few rabbits jumping in and out of the brush. They were too fast for me to get a picture of though. The best part was the deer we saw. I think it was 2 doe and a fawn but could have been 2 fawn and a dow. Either way really neat. We watched them and they watched us through the trees.
When we get there I see rabbit pellets. I asked morgan if she knew what they were and she said yes...cereal...lol. I told her no and then what it was.
On the way home a bird flew close to my car and I said woah crazy bird! to which she replies I dont like crazy birds just beautiful girl birds and when she said the last part she changed her voice to a super girly tone...lol. this child is something else.
Later in the evening we had some of our popsicles. Since they were all done I asked her to go put the mold in the sink...she came back with purple dripping down her face, neck and shirt. She tried to drink the little bit that was left in the container...making a mess all over herself in the progress. I just had to laugh it was hilarious.
Later in the evening we had some of our popsicles. Since they were all done I asked her to go put the mold in the sink...she came back with purple dripping down her face, neck and shirt. She tried to drink the little bit that was left in the container...making a mess all over herself in the progress. I just had to laugh it was hilarious.
The best part of the day and it doesn't even make sense just sounded sweet was we were in the bath and she said "thank you mommy for saving my life". I have no idea where it came from or what she meant but it was super sweet.



No comments:
Post a Comment