We took some stuff back to the store today, and when leaving morgan saw a miley cyrus magazine. It was People and a special edition. So I said ok. She loves paying now at the store so I gave her enough money and let her stand in line to pay. She enjoyed handing her "book" to the cashier and then the money. The cashier was a good sport today. Last time we did it the girl kind of had attitude that I just ignored.
Later she played in her playhouse outside and then we swam for a little while.
Once we came inside we got a call to meet friends at chick fil a for dinner so we went there and the girls played for a good hour or two while the moms visited.
As soon as we came home I dressed morgan for bed and she was out.
with her Miley "book" on the way home from HEB
sliding
"look at me"
She loves the pool

No comments:
Post a Comment